Monday Work Wear {The Best of 2010}

With how quickly this jam-packed year flew by, for the final week fo 2010 I thought I'd look back over the 365+ posts and pick my very favorites. It's interesting to look back and see how perspectives, personal tastes and trends evolve (or stay exactly the same) over the course of 12 months!

Throughout the week I'll be bringing back my top work looks, taste treats, wedding inspiration and crushes. Because when a fresh start presents itself, its wise to remember the old before you start the new.

I hope you enjoy walk down memory lane!

Best of Monday Work Wear 2010
There are definitely some consistencies in my preferred work wardrobe. Menswear, power shoes, a love of Zaralooks that turn heads and makes you feel great at the same time.

But I think the post below, inspired by our honeymoon in Italy, really captures my workwear mantra: make a statement, make a mark, make people stand up and take notice, because really, what's the point of getting up every Monday and going out into the world other than to make your individual impression on it!


spotted on haute design, images by jak & jil

Original post: These looks spotted during men's fashion week in Milan are right up my alley. Giovanna is a classic and those shoes - need I say more?! I think my fashion is going to influenced by Italy for quite some time.

I hope you head into the new year ready to make an indelible mark luvies.

Happy last week of 2010!
*Mrs. E