How Do You Hibernate? {Haute Design}

As the holiday draws ever closer, the dear and divine Sarah Klassen of Haute Design was kind enough to take a moment in the midst of the hustle and bustle to participate in my How Do You Hibernate? series. And I'm so in agreement with her answer!

How Do You Hibernate? {Haute Design}
Comfort for me begins with luxurious lounge wear and knit socks from my Grandma... I love curling up on the velvet sofa, with books and magazines, and a cup of cinnamon or green tea and cookies... usually, my laptop is not far, either.




































Are you as ready to curl up with a good book (or laptop) as I am?!

Thanks so much for participating Sarah!

01 Matt Bird, Sarah Kaye Represents.
02, 03, Polly Wreford, Sarah Kaye Represents.
04 Jo Tyler, Sarah Kaye Represents.