Happy {8 Days Till Christmas} Weekend

Is anyone else incredibly nervous/freaked out/overwhelmed by the fact that Christmas is only 1 week away? That this is the last shopping weekend? That there are probably only 1-2 days left to get online orders placed and still get on-time delivery???

Can you tell I'm a little behind on my Christmas....well everything! Despite that, all I really want to do is curl up in warm, cozy spaces to fight off a lingering cold and do a little hibernating of my own this weekend.

20090516001632-433x600 via dressingon the sidechristmas_dlf via design love fest
tumblr_lbk4or2nQK1qze11co1_1280 via starsmarsquerading
images via dressing on the sidedesignlovefest & stars masquerading

Alas that is just a fantasty. In reality, we are headed to Las Vegas(!) for a whirlwind weekend wedding. I hope I can pull of a Vegas-worthy look despite my current mental state.

Do enjoy your weekend ~ find a moment of respite even if it's just over your morning cappuccino! I know I will.

Till Monday luvies,
*Mrs. E