coco+kelley is on Etsy!

Since my days off generally consist of digging through thrift stores, craigslist, flea markets and more, I've decided to start a store on Etsy offering up some of the best and most original pieces I come by! I hope to have a variety of styles, a little something for every type of home and person... but for now it's a very small selection! I'll be adding more soon, so please check the link on my blog from time to time. And if there's something you're looking for, let me know! I just might be able to find it :)

Here's what I've got so far...





These two needlepoint pillows have a Jonathan Adler quality that makes them pop! I really just loved the combination of such a retro color scheme with the honeycomb and lattice patterns ~ it's a great mesh of old and new.



I couldn't pass up this cute little dish! It's one of my addictions. I have little jewelry trays all over my apartment. The graphic pink tree was just too awesome.