Top Three: Still Crazy After All These Years



I was going through some old issues of Domino last weekend, and came across these bowls by designer Hanna Ljungstrom that I had noted for their great color. I love them just as much now as I did back then! Which got me thinking... there are quite a few pieces that are still just as hot today as they were when they first arrived on the scene a few years ago (those Wallpaper bowls were designed in 2001!) so these are the top three:



Maybe it's just me, but I still go crazy for the "Delight" pattern by French Bull that has been around for at least four years. The black and white with pops of bright colors always come out of my cupboards in the summer!



The Mademoiselle chair from Phillipe Starck was first designed in 2003. This pattern was created in 2005, and is by far my favorite.