Glossy Finds: Italia Style

I was obsessing over this room from Elle Decor Italia about a month ago ~ I don't know how practical it is, but for some reason I found it very soothing visually. Maybe because of the simplicity of it, and of course the use of my favorite green! My favorite piece in the room was the chair though, so I've been looking for something similar...



Last week I stumbled upon a couple different designs similar to the one in the room on a great site, the Scandanavian Design Center. (And as we know, Scandanavian design right now is hot hot hot!).



Created by Swedish designer Björn Dahlström, the "Superstructure" chair can definitely stand alone as a statement piece for a room. And it should be for the price!



Another smaller option is this garden chair from Norway Says. Again, it has similar lines to the chair in the room, and is much more affordable than the other chair! I'm still searching for the one in the photo, so if anyone has any ideas, let me know!