On a Different Note...

I haven't posted much on my blog on stationery, but when I received this invitation in the mail from a dear friend of mine, I had to share it.



I love so many things about this design! The wedding is in Montana, and I feel like the edges and old fashioned lettering of the invitation and envelope give it a "western" feel without being kitchy. The deep, rich colors made it quite classic, while the decorative floral imprints added a bit of whimsy and romance. It's a great balance of masculine and feminine... imagine that! An invitation that appeals to both sexes!



My absolute favorite piece of the invitation, however, is the personalized monogram on the cover of the rich black (or is it a really dark brown?) envelope.



What's wonderful is that this is a design that the couple (Isabell and Mark) will be able to use for years to come.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, the invitation was created by Limb Design ~ a company out of Houston, TX that Mark and I discovered years ago and who have since become good friends of his. As you can see, they have an incredible talent!