Yellow & Grey

Mark my words people, grey is back... and right now I cannot get enough of the grey and yellow combo that I have been seeing everywhere... including in my bedroom!



Anthropologie is totally stocked with tons of home accessories in this color combination right now, including this fun chair, and a variety of pillows...





A little lighting with some grey and yellow?



Try this table lamp from EQ3. (It also comes in a pendant or floor lamp!)



A more subtle combination of the yellow and grey in a chandelier from Brocade.



I love this simple layered shade pendant from Lights Up! at Design Public.

Here are some new patterns from Marimekko for the Fall...





A room wouldn't be complete without some plush rugs from The Rug Company...


Chiesa Yellow


Durbar Hall by Designers Guild

And for the kitchen...



A cute hand towel from Patapri at Etsy.