Stemware!

Thinking about my tabletop for Christmas, I realize I'm in desperate need of some new stemware. When I moved from Seattle, I gave my wine glasses to my sister, vowing to purchase some new ones in LA. Well, I've been keeping my eyes open, and I have to say that the Essence collection from iittala is by far my favorite.



I love the shape of the glass - not too traditional, yet still classy. You can find them here for the best deal.

I'm also a huge fan of the stemless glasses, which don't look quite as pretty on a table, but my goodness do they prevent spills! For someone who is prone to knocking over wine glasses while talking with my hands, I have to say that these are a great option for me, and I really like these colored ones from Lenox at Blue Tulip for the holidays.



One more fun option for the table - black. Yes, I know, it's not exactly the most festive color, but I definitely like the glam appeal. Instead of doing a completely black glass though, I like this cut crystal collection from William Sonoma Home.



And how cute would these tumblers from uma be as a compliment to these glasses for the kids' settings at the table?



So fun!