Fall RTW - Collections (and more dresses!)

There were a few collections that I particularly enjoyed for the Fall RTW collections that I haven't shared yet, so here they are!



From the J. Mendel collection ~ I fell head over heels for these breezy dresses with delicate details, but my favorite part had to be the adorable little 'ear muffs'. I seriously love them.



Of course, the queen of fabulous dresses is always Monique Lhuillier. Her dresses are imaginative yet classic, and alway alway gorgeous. This year she mixed it up with sequins and feathers in olive green - a popular color this fall.



I especially loved the white dress with the coppery gold bodice. Striking!



Loved the collection from Vera Wang, but these three were my favorites - especially the first dress.



Perhaps the most breathtaking dresses, these designs from Marchesa are serious red carpet material... if you could even get down the red carpet in that black one!



The Philosophy collection was also one that stood out to me. This is one time that I really liked the combination of a delicate top with a 'heavy' bottom - the striped stockings and boots or tweed pants.



This very small collection from Rachel Roy was beautifully done - and the models were perfect. A very different set from most of the fall pieces, this one featured some beautiful colors, touches of ethnic prints, feathery accessories, and very classic cuts.



I love the direction that Ralph Lauren went with for fall - lots of plaids! And the pops of color against the black were so classic. Such great style.



Last, but definitely not least, the collection from Rodarte was the one that kept me wanting more! Absolutely the most creative and inspirational pieces that I saw, their blend of colors and textures were amazing, and you could tell that every detail - from makeup to hair to the pieces themselves - was so well thought out. Amazing.