Lovely Little Seating

A few months back I ran across this little stool meant to compliment a vintage vanity. I had no interest in adding a huge vanity to my room, but I wanted to buy this little guy soooo bad!



Such a simple design, I thought to myself... wouldn't these little vanity 'stools' be a perfect accent to a small living room? I could totally lacquer this piece up, reupholster it... it would be perfect! My teeny tiny apartment won't afford for much extra seating, but a pair of these would fit right in. Unfortunately, they wouldn't sell the chair separately.

Then, last week I saw this vanity set from Williams Sonoma Home, and just about jumped for joy! There it was, in perfect proportion. My vanity chair!



Of course, then I realized it was Williams Sonoma Home and therefore RIDICULOUSLY priced. $995 to be exact. Yeesh. Are they serious? I guess I'll keep my eyes open in the thrift stores and might start an eclectic mix of these chairs!