March Madness

So much to do, so little time.

March is one of my favorite months for one reason - college basketball. I LOVE IT. I can't wait to fill out my bracket and watch some amazingly talented teams and great upsets!

This March, however, the madness will not just be on the court. You'll be seeing some little changes and additions to coco+kelley that will be keeping me very busy! On top of a little blog renovation, I'll be adding a guest blogger on the weekends who has her own renovations going on...



My friend Erin has an adorable little condo (that's it above!) in Seattle with huge potential and horrible wallpaper. She's been dreaming of revamping her space for quite some time now, and she's finally doing it! Erin will be sharing the trials and tribulations of each project as she takes it on, and will be asking you, dear readers, for input on decisions and ideas for her space. I'll post more on that in a bit...




Finally, as part of my March Madness renovations, I'll be updating my blog links. If you'd like to do a link exchange, please email me with a link to your blog! Or, if you know of an amazing blog (decor, fashion, food, music, whatever!) that you think I'd like, please pass it along!

I'm looking forward to all of these little changes and additions, and hope you'll love them! Let the madness begin :)