Lovin' the Leather

There's something so inviting about a worn in leather chair...





Not a fan of the usual club chair look, I prefer a simplified lounger like this one from designer Piero Lissoni, available at Aram. I can just imagine how gorgeous this piece will look 50 years from now when the wood and the leather are all worn in....



I also like this style from Soane... although the avacado green with the pale cream base is a bit retro for my taste. Still, it looks quite comfy, and a nice size for an accent chair in my teeny apartment.



Another classic favorite of mine from Ralph Lauren Home. Talk about 'glamping' - this luxurious take on the generic camping chair is so fab.



For serious mid-century style, you could always go with the Arne Jacobson egg chair in the 50th Anniversary edition from Suite NY. I especially love the bronze base!



I love, LOVE, LOVE this chair from Williams-Sonoma Home. It's a gorgeous version of these leather director's chairs that I've been lusting over...



Unfortunately the WS version is suede, not leather... which seems like a poor choice as a dining chair! So, I'm curious if any of you have a favorite comfy chair that reigns over a corner of your living room, or that you've been lusting over - leather or not! Please share!!