I Love....

This coat being sported by SJP on the set of (duh) the Sex in the City movie. I know we've all seen tons of the promo photos floating around, but I really really really cannot get enough of them.



And after sorting through a couple hours worth of photos from the Fall Ready-to-Wear collections (most of which made me wonder if people actually TRY to make their models look like crap), it's so fun to see some REALLY great fashion like this shot...



SO urban chic.

Anyways... just wanted to leave you with a little eye candy because I've been kinda slacking this week. Totally fighting a cold and my attention span is about zero at the minute. BUT... I'm working on some good stuff for next week... promise! A little Fall RTW wrap up with only the most inspirational pieces, and perhaps a little fashion-to -room project... stay tuned!