Fall RTW - Dresses!

My favorite part of any fashion week tends to be the dresses. I can't help it, I'm such a girl!

Everyone needs a little (or a lotta) black dress. These were some of my favorites from the catwalk...



Clockwise: Pleated and simple from Calvin Klein, gorgeous frills from Dennis Basso, a simple but classy style from Lela Rose, and beautiful folds from Zac Posen.



Loving the velvets from Derek Lam - so well done! Deco lines from Zac Posen, and lacy goodness from Naeem Kahn.

Or, you can go for a little color and pattern with these dresses...



Gorgeous browns from Badgley Mischka, bands of green from Carlos Miele, simple neutral stripes from Jason Wu, and a sassy little number from Tuleh.



Love the peacock-esque pattern from Behnaz Sarafpour, sweet and sassy from L'Wren, my favorite yellow from Temperly, and a fabulous floral combo from Michael Kors.