Every Queen Needs Her Throne...

I promised more highlights from High Point, so I finally pulled my photos together to separate them out an discovered that I am apparently addicted to chairs at the moment (yes, you can add these all to the birthday wishlist)...
My living room could use a lovely little side chair. Something a bit more petite, but that still makes a statement. This gorgeous classic piece by Alexa Hampton for Hickory Chair would be an amazing option... I especially loved the detail in the back. And, because they'll do just about any fabric and any finish at HC, I'd get it done in a rich velvety signature green. YUM.
Of course, since many queens also have to think about their kings, perhaps I'd go with something to appease both of us. The chair on the left from Pearson is a perfect example - the tweed fabric and dark finish appeal to the other sex while the beautiful lines and smaller size appeal to moi. I also adored the lines of the chair on the right (also part of Alexa Hampton's collection for Hickory Chair). The way the wood curves through the side and back is nothing short of amazing. As Alexa informed us, it took many trials to get it just right - I'd say they aced it! (PS - I'll also take the bench just as it is, please!)
However, out of all the chairs in the showrooms, this little slipper chair by the adorable and gracious Suzanne Kasler (again for Hickory Chair) stole all of our hearts. And, since I've just added a bit of orange to my living room, this would be perfection. In a warm orange leather, it's the ideal throne for any lady to perch on. As we like to say around here - yes, please and thank you!

Which one would you take?