Inspiration in Italian

So many of you commented on how much you loved the editorial pairings I did a few weeks ago, that I thought I'd do another with this gorgeous editorial set in Italy and a few newly discovered rooms...
The warm tones of the historic stone and marble throughout the buildings in Italy... this light filled interior reflects the same feel just perfectly. Sophisticated, but warm and welcoming too. This fresh silvery blue seems to be a popular favorite these days...and I have to say I've been quite drawn to it myself (our bedsheets are the same colour!). But I'm especially dram to it in such a beautifully classic setting.
Of course, it wouldn't be life in Italy without a little romance and glamour - I'm absolutely loving both of these styles in the ensemble and the room. So feminine and chic!

*fashion photography by bersa, interiors by amanda nisbet, homes&gardens, kishani perera