Fully Loaded: Ikat + Suzani

I just adore the look of layered textiles from all over the world - ikats, suzanis, batik prints... you name it! My parents were (and still are) especially fond of Native American prints in our home growing up, and I think there's just something so cozy about it - it's tradition in a whole other sense of the word...
So, now that I'm designing and settling into my own home, I'm dreaming of similar pieces - and not the kind you purchase at Anthropologie. I prefer to get mine directly from the source, which is why I am completely swooning for The Loaded Trunk - with tons of textiles and gorgeous rugs (yes, I want that one above!) to choose from, these piece are authentic, gorgeous, and one-of-a-kind.
While the 'tribal' patterns have become much more popular in the past five years or so, really this style is quite classic in a sense, which is why I'm not hesitating to incorporate it. The only question is... which one to pick?? And where to put it?? I love the idea of framing one to go over the couch, one to drape across our bed... and a nice little rug for the hall...

*images via elle decor and lonny magazine