Happy (Comfy) Weekend

I just have to say thank you a million times over to my fabulous readers this week. For your support in the launch of the new coco+kelley design site and your daily birthday wishes!
I'll be spending the weekend cozying up the house and putting final touches on the living room and bedroom for a photo shoot (eeeks!), and I thought this quote from Lonny Magazine was a perfect way to end the week - after all, what good is a home if it's not livable?

And, I promised to announce the two lucky readers for the birthday giveaways this week, so here we go!

The winner of the kaarsKoker candlesticks and sleeves is: Paula over at {two ellie} (such a cute blog, by the way!) And, the winner of a personalized invitation design from Dana Cordova is: M&C - fellow Seattleites working on building their first home over at Four Twenty Four! Love that!

AND, don't forget - you can still get 20% off at the kaarsKoker website through the holidays with the code COCOK, so if you didn't win, I suggest popping over and snagging a pair of candlesticks and sleeves for yourself!

Have a fabulous weekend all!