Baggu for You! (Enter to win a set of THREE!)

I try not to repost other's news, but when I got my Daily Candy email this morning I thought this one was worth it. Why?

Because this is not a pretty picture:



But this is:



And becuase my own little stash of paper and plastic bags is getting WAY too large!

We can all do our part to be more environmentally friendly and it starts with the smallest things, like this bag from Baggu. Made from super strong rip-stop nylon, the bag holds up to 25lbs and holds more than the grocery store's paper or plastic bags. As they note on their website, "Using one Baggu for one year replaces 300 to 700 disposable bags." And for only $22 for a pack of three bags, that's quite the impact. It's such a deal, in fact, that I'll send one lucky reader their own three pack just for responding to this post. Pick your colors, make a comment, and I'll draw a name on Friday! I picked fuschia, khaki and olive for mine :)