Coral Coral Everywhere...

Just when I think I might actually be getting weary of the coral motif, another fabulous pieces catches my eye and I'm head over heels once again.



This gorgeous candelbra from Driade is brought to you courtesy of my friend Sheena at Totally Tabletops who posted it in her blog last week. Made of aluminum and lacquered in red, the flat coral shape makes a strong statement. Since I love the combination of aqua with red, I'd be inclined to add a few candles in various heights, including these Ana Candles from Ana Design, which have always been a favorite of mine.



Balance them out with a few candles in solid ivory and aqua.



Just to illustrate my point, I thought I'd include this room from the current issue of House & Garden. A Florida house by designers William Diamond and Anthony Baratta, this trellis credenza was custom built and perfectly demonstrates how to combine beach style with high glamor. Click the link to see the rest of the home.