Thrift Stores Rock My World

Being new to my Culver City neighborhood, I've been doing a lot of exploring, and recently found my new favorite thrift store, Beit T'shuvah Thrift Shop, literally just a few blocks away. How lucky can a girl get? Usually my favorite finds at these places are tabletop items, and my latest treasure hunt did not disappoint! Here are a few of my finds during my last trip...



Finding a pink retro pattern is so rare! I loved these dishes, which also came with a set of bowls, bread plates and a few serving pieces. (The whole set was only $25!) I might have to host a fun 80's night party with black, white and pink decor just to have an excuse to use them.



These plates were two for $2.50 and had what I thought looked like a nautilus-inspired pattern on them. Very cute, and easy to pair with other pieces, I especially liked the scalloped edges.



A combination of deco with the hottest color of the summer makes these mugs irresistible!! What a cheerful way to start the day!



While the avacado green and mustard yellow flowers aren't exactly my bag, these dishes were pretty cool if only for the fact that they had a little spot on the plate specifically to hold the cup! Perfect for a brunch party :)