Perfect Prints

Recently relocating to LA, I've started furnishing a new apartment, and am now on that final step... accessories! If you're wondering what to put on your walls, and need a little, um, assistance, check out the website Artaissance for a little help. Not only does this site carry some great unique prints, but their search function is much more friendly for those who might be a little challenged by wall decor. I wanted something in my bedroom to match the bright bohemian look I've decided to go with. (Yes, I'm still working on it...)



So I chose "multicolor", "international" and "bedroom" to see what I could find...



And voila! Literally the first one that popped up was this print "The Secret" by David Tupper that I absolutely adore, and matches the colors in my room perfectly! (No, I'm not making this up!)



I also loved this other one that came up from David Tupper, "Silver Windows" as I'm obsessed with the beautiful shapes of ironwork.

Art for the walls? Done and done. If you're furnishing a new place, or looking to add a little something to complete your rooms, definitely check it out.