These Are a Few of my Favorite Things...

There are a few pieces in my little collection that I keep returning to lately, so I thought I'd post them out here in no particular order or theme...



I'm head over heels for this couch from the Conran Shop out of the UK. The color alone makes me want to take it home immediately, but I love the lines even more. Plus, it's so versatile! I could make this beach chic or really mod/trad, just by adding different accessories. For a girl who likes to switch things up, that's a huge bonus!



I just found this greek-inspired table on 1stdibs ~ kind of a fun, modern and beachy look for the room. I really just love lacquered white right now, and the greek theme is hot!





I've found myself really drawn to pops of red lately, and both of these pieces add just the right amount to a room. I especially love how the red peeks out of the pendant lamp ~ it's an unexpected place to find a splash of color. You can find both these items at the Present Time website.



This chair by Ron Arad for Driade is an piece of art in itself. The lines are so fluid, and the orange just accentuates them, but how genius was it to put the color on the inside of the chair? I can picture this in a very white on white room with a few accents.



Finally, I am also loving this table from Eva Zeisel, carried on DWR's website. I saw it in a room in Elle Decor or Domino (can't remember which at the moment!) a while back, and I'm so excited to have found it... although I'm not so excited about the price ;)

Oh well... a girl can dream, can't she?