I Fall to Pieces...

The Atlanta based home store Pieces has me wrapped around its little finger. I'm in love with everything about their website, but obviously it's the pieces at Pieces that are to die for.

With a knack for picking up on major trends, here are some highlights:



A lattice lamp! This is a beautiful design, and I especially love it because it has some little yellow touches, and the base looks solid but not heavy. I could really see it in a variety of spaces because lattice is such a classic design, even though it's especially trendy right now.



I want this rattan chair for my bedroom desperately! I'd add a little pop with a fuschia or turquoise colored pillow in a silky fabric to glam it up just a bit.



You'd have to have a heck of a room to pull off this bright yellow mirrored cabinet with bamboo detail, but... all I can say is WOW. It's gorgeous.