Get Glam With Winifred Grace

With a name like Winifred Grace, I wouldn't necessarily expect to find a jewelry collection with a rocker-chic vibe, but these vintage-inspired pieces are all that and more!


The bracelet perfectly suits my sensibilities. A glamorous and sassy all in one - and a piece that will go from day to night. Gotta love a little versatility!

How cool are these earrings? I love the way she weaves the different metals together ~ the mix and match of the gold against the oxidized silver is stunning!


And, I am SO in love with this necklace. It reminds me of the layered chain look we've seen a lot this season on the runways...

givency and malandrino

... but a lot more wearable! There's so much more to her Fall collection too, so pop over to the website and check out all the goodies. I think they'd make a perfect statement for the holiday season (yes, I'm already thinking about what to weat to Christmas parties...aren't you?)