Wedding Wednesday {Fantasy Wardrobe}

This weekend marks one of the greatest moments of being engaged - wedding dress shopping! I'm attempting to dip my toe in the wedding gown water for the first go-round, but I worry I'm at risk of suffering from chocolate chip cookie syndrome - once you start you can't stop!

I don't have a specific vision of the perfect  gown but I've certainly been banking inspiration. There are some key design elements that I have my eye on, like pockets, fabulous details, and soft draping - the look does have to be beach appropriate after all.

Here are a few of my fantasy bridal looks.




dresses via tec petaja, j mendel via {this is glamorous} & unknown
shoes leo patrone, & louboutin's via photographer unknown 
bouquets via stephanie williams photography  & hbb photography

Wish me luck putting together the real thing! 

Brides - any pointers?