Swedish Love in Black+White

So, not only have I fallen for Stockholm designers, thanks to Rand's little shopping guide, but now I'm head over heels for this Swedish home I stumbled upon over at emma's designblogg, via Designfragment (a new favorite!).

I just swoon over the way natural wood pops in a space like this. And the houndstooth-ish textiles? So right now. Mostly, I just love how open this space is - like you can really breathe in it! And check out how cute that little dining 'nook' is...
The high ceilings and big windows are just amazing. And then there's the bedroom...
They've kept it incredibly simple in here. And, that little peek of the patio? I've always wanted that! A small one just off the master bedroom to lounge in my pj's and sip coffee while I absorb the sunshine... *sigh*...