Wedding Wednesday {THE Dress}

Alright lovelies, despite my best intentions to drag out the wedding dress search (and try on as many as I could because who doesn't love adult dress up!) it was all much easier than I expected.

After working my way through only 3 Seattle bridal stores, at my final stop, the exquiestly edited and exceptionally gracious Bridal Garden, I stumbled up it. 

THE dress. The one that made me jump up and down and squeal and giggle and all my friends sigh and say oh wow. 

Now, as much as I trust my wonderful husband-to-be, who promised he wouldn't peak until I was ready to reveal the entire look, I'm going to play it safe and tease you with only a small taste until everything is put together. It all comes down to three simple words.

Organza.


Tulle.


Lace.




I'll also give you a few hints about the overall silhouette. 

dresses via JCrew

I'm sorry that's all I can give you for now. Next up for me - shoes!