Mila in Monique and More Emmy Fashion

Looking through all of the red carpet fashion from last night's Emmys again, I've decided that Mila Kunas' Monique Lhuillier Gown is hands down my favorite - a perfect shade of plum, sophisticated but original, and every detail down to her makeup, hair and earrings is perfect. Not too overdone, but all very complimentary...
A few more of my favorites (in order of awesomeness)...
January Jones in an amazingly constructed Versace, Anna Torv in Marc Bouwer which I loved for the fact that it covered everything but some seriously fantastic cleavage, Jennifer Carpenter in a stunning dress by Zuhair Murad that made her look like she actually has curves (I assure you she does not), Kate Walsh in a J. Mendel gown that really grew on me throughout the evening, Alyson Hannigan who I didn't even see last night, but my god this tiered Vera Wang is gorgeous on her (love the casual hair too!), and of course Chloe Sevigny in an Isaac Mizrahi Resort piece which was equally elegant and playful.

Ok, so dish it. Who were your faves?