ALL THE SINGLE LADIES...

Listen up girls. I'm about to tell you something I wish someone had told me while I was single. No, it's not about how to catch your dream man, or trim your tummy. It's way way way more important that...
Decorate with pink. While you still can, for the love of god, just DO IT! These gorgeous little pops of divine girlish luxury would make me so so happy, but I'm afraid I just can't get away with it now that I live with a boy. (At least he let me get rid of 99% of his bachelor furniture...)
When I was a single gal, I chose mustard yellows, whites, greens... I remember having one brief stint with pink and aqua in my bedroom, but it didn't last long. Now I have to work for it just to incorporate coral (no, honey, it's not pink), and I've already pushed the envelope by having glamorous tendencies in the first place...
Let's face it. Even on a dark navy sofa in a fairly modern and gender-neutral space... there's no denying that these fuschia tones are downright feminine. So all you single ladies? For me? Go out and get yourself the girliest thing you've been lusting after and put it in your place now... while you still can. Then, pour yourself a glass of pink bubbly, and celebrate being a GIRL!

*rooms via: o at home on my little apartment, carla lane sasa antic