WEDNESDAY SPONSOR: LISA LEONARD DESIGNS

I'm pretty sure that this week's adorable sponsor couldn't have come along at a more appropriate time...
The sweet, personalized jewelry from Lisa Leonard Designs would make for a very thoughtful Valentine's day gift, but so many other occasions as well! I love her 'family crest' design (I am obsessed with crests), as well as her other customizable pieces.
These pieces are a few of my picks - the pair of hearts for you and your love, silver spoons for a baby shower, and a simple bracelet for mom!
But my very favorite piece isn't jewelry at all! It's this sterling silver keychain featuring any word or phrase you'd like! I have one just like it that reads 'chateau'... what? A girl can dream! Perhaps you'd like a 'villa'? I think it's a perfect and personal housewarming gift.

*interested in being a sponsor on coco+kelley? please email us for more info.