WHITE SPACE

Yesterday I indulged in a copy of the latest Nuevo Estilo... mostly due to this amazing home and its fabulous use of white space, simple decoration and touches of green...
The simplicity of this sweet vignette is killing me! One blanket for you, one blanket for me... and those pale spring green and aqua striped pillows! You had me at hello with your adorable tassels.
The pops of rich red here and there are fantastic. I also adore how all the pillows throughout the house have that slumpy, lumpy worn in look... perfect for this style. But the real genius here is the empty white walls. There's just enough color and thoughtfully placed artwork so the rooms don't feel bare - just fresh fresh fresh!
This might be my favorite... that green!!! Wouldn't it be lovely with a floating fabric canopy over the bed though?? On top of all this...
A fabulous outdoor entertaining area, complete with chandelier (and more stripes!). I don't know about you, but I am completely ready to move in.

*for the full house tour and article, visit here.