HAPPY (LOVIN') WEEKEND!

Happy happy, my loves! Friday is here, and I am so ready for the weekend. I hope you all get out and spread the love a little bit. Whether with some very appropriate eyewear...
Or some creative joy...
I will be celebrating with you!

And speaking of love... I gotta give some up for my fabulous February sponsors! If you haven't visited them yet... why the heck not? Thanks to Project Wedding, Ada & Darcy, Oliver & Lilly's, and PieWacket for your support!

One more thing... thank you all for your love this week with the comments on my festive banner! I may have to make changing it up a more regular thing..! I have to say it definitely put me in the mood for Valentine's Day... time to start sipping some pink bubbly!

xo,
cassandra

*photos via pink wallpaper and snippet & ink