WEEKEND SHOPPING (THE OLYMPICS EDITION)

Some of you may remember that the boy and I spent our New Year's in Vancouver BC... I only wish that we could be up there right now absorbing all the excitement of the Olympics! But, let's be honest, the real reason I wish I were there is the shopping... specifically the fabulous Oliver & Lilly's...
While we were up in there in January, I snapped some photos of my visit to this adorable boutique and I've been waiting to share them until now, in hopes that some of you may actually be paying a visit to the games and the locals!
These were two of my favorite pieces, but I know that Leighann - the super sweet and stylish owner - has many more goodies that she's gotten in for spring since then. So, if you happen to be in town (or are lucky enough to live there), might I recommend a little visit? You won't regret it!