Wedding Wednesday {Driving Directions}

Planning a wedding in a relatively remote location has me wondering how I'm going to help my guests find our little paradise. Certainly it's not on any map you can buy in a store. 

That's why I was so excited when I was browsing one of my favorite inspiration destinations, Green Wedding Shoes and discovered the invitation suite from this ah-maze-ing wedding. Seriously. 

The invites include an equally amazing hand-drawn map.



Couture Maps is behind these beautiful creations. Their portfolio is filled with gorgeous example after gorgeous example.



Wouldn't it make such an amazing keepsake for you and your guests? 

Unfortunately, a couture map is a bit outside my wedding budget - but who knows...I can doodle. Maybe I'll take a rudimentary crack at map making myself!