SWEET SLICES OF INSPIRATION

I've always loved this editorial from Martha Stewart where bits of ribbon, paper and more are put together to create inspiration for wedding cakes!
This first one is my favorite - black and white stripes, kelly greens and aqua blues - what's not to love? Of course, I never like to take anything at face value, so this board? This board is the perfect inspiration for my office space. Soothing, but inspirational, with my signature color.
Now, this board would actually work for my favorite wedding colors! Corals and pinks with warm greys and browns... but wouldn't it be lovely as a living room too? Not to mention half my summer wardrobe... And this simple, fresh board? This is for the breakfast nook... or maybe the guest room? Layers of antique eyelet and french blues ... let's be honest, this one could go just about anywhere! It's an instant classic.

*images by johnny miller