O'Tannenbaum

I love Christmas and all the trimmings and decorating the tree is hands down my favorite part, but I just realized we're really not going to be here to enjoy it.  With trips planned to visit family, friends and take a much needed vaca (woot!) I'm hardly going to home to enjoy my decked halls, so I started thinking about Christmas tree alternatives.


I love the idea of a post-it note Christmas tree!  You could have guests write little notes, or capture your wish list - or even your holiday dinner shopping list right on your tree.  

I could just as easily go with simple baubles and ornaments scattered around the house.  I think they give a classy and dressier feel to the holiday.


3, 4, domino


What do you think?  Do you take a nontraditional approach to holiday decorating?