Obama(Fashion)rama

Have I mentioned how thrilled I am to have an upcoming first lady in the White House who designers are fighting to dress? It's fantastic. WWD asked some of the top names in fashion to create sketches for Mrs. Obama's inaugural dress. Honestly, I don't know how the woman is going to choose...

... but I'd love to see her in jewel tones like this creation from Christian Lacroix.

And, you can't really go wrong with a little Lhuillier.

Tones of coffee and gold from Kai Milla would compliment and sparkle on Michelle

Mmmmm... Badgley Mischka. How amazing is this color? It's a little over the top, but it would look fantastic.

And then there's DVF. An homage to Jackie O styled for 2009? I kinda love it. Pop over to the WWD site to see the rest of the designs. Which would you like to see her in?