While Erin's Away... Coco+Kelley Will Play!

So, while Erin is off frolicking in sunshine and beaches, I'm in Seattle missing my BFF because I don't have anyone to help make the major "What should I wear for New Year's Eve?" decisions with me! Damn you girlie!

So I took it upon myself to post this photo of us from New Year's Eve many years ago to punish her... although I suppose photos of us looking young and fabulous aren't exactly torture.

The point is, that was the last formal New Year's party I went to. But this year, I have the option of dressing things up a bit again! So, while I weed through my closet hoping to find something suitably sparkly yet casual, here are my top dream dresses... which is your fave?

I love a good metallic dress - just a little shine without the overwhelming bling of sequins. The strapless gold number from Moschino is flirty and fun, but the a deep blue is so sophisticated yet sexy...
When dressing head to toe in one color, I usually opt for black. And I have yet to find a more perfect LBD than this one from Mint Jodi Arnold. If I didn't already own like... 5 black dresses (I have a serious addiction), you better believe I'd wanting this one (well, maybe when it goes on sale...). And just because I couldn't do a post without an option for our girly girls, how about a little fuschia number from DKNY with an incredibly flattering cut?

Did I forget to mention above that I actually love the overwhelming bling of sequins? Well, I DO! The one on the left, from Rachel Gilbert is for Erin. Her tall skinny little self would look so fabulously glam in this dress with its deco stylings. And as for me? This Phillip Lim piece has been on my wishlist for quite some time now. And really... if you can't look like a disco ball on New Year's Eve, when can you?

Wishing you all a fabulous 2009 from me AND especially from the amazing woman behind this blog, Ms. Erin, who I'm sure is missing you all. See you in the new year!