The Coco+Kelley Wardrobe Wishlist

Just some goodies I'd love to have in my closet for 2009...

For the last of the holiday parties this season... some fabulous Louboutins to pair with my party dress and a sparkling crystal link bracelet to go with just about everything!

With all the snow we've had piling up these days, I'm realizing I'm completely unprepared to face the elements in style! I love white boots on snow days, and these simple Uggs are practically perfect. The caramel color of this jacket from Add Down has me lusting bigtime, and I love the hood!

To completely indulge in my ruffle infatuation I'm still coveting this clutch from Stacy Leigh, and am loving the entire line of fantastical lingere from Strumpet & Pink, including this adorable creation.

On the more practical side, there is nothing more sexy than a slouchy tank like this one from ADAM. The slight metallic sheen is complete perfection. My obsession with rings makes me need to have one that I can wear every day of the week, and I think this chunky gleaming piece from Ippolita needs to be mine!

I'm coveting just about every piece in the Thread Social line for spring, and this dress is pure peachy keen gorgeousness! I love the subtle grey piping and the fabric would be ideal for all my summer weddings. And, because all my LBD's could use a little kick of color, these blue satin pumps from Kate Spade will do just loverly.