The Coco+Kelley Home Wishlist

Christmas is the time to make wishes, so let's have a go! Starting with my two most luxurious (and completely unrealistic) home items...

Because Kelly Wearstler isn't the only one who wants to wear couture gowns on vintage library ladders, I'd like one for my very own. And, while we're dreaming, I'd adore one of Ann Carrington's amazing creations... or even just the limited edition print of this royal piece.

Now, back to reality...

For the desk, a set of metallic pencils assures a touch of class, and a simple brass table lamp by Julian Chichester to create a glowing workspace.

For the table, a bit of country chic from Burke Decor sets a fabulous everyday tabletop (and for 10% off their goodies, enter the code COCOKELLEY at checkout!). I also love the drama these black ceramic votives add to a setting. Find them at one of my favorite Seattle shops, Velocity.

Time to decorate the powder room! The Alexandra chair by Suzanne Kasler is perfectly feminine with its quatrefoil shape and luxurious fabrics. A pitcher of love from Bestow Boutique would top off the vanity perfectly.

Last but not least - we cannot forget the bar! My favorite decanter from iittala has been on the wishlist for a while now! The gorgeous cityscape tumblers, however, I just discovered and am head over heels for. If I don't get them for Christmas, I may just have to indulge with a new year's gift for myself!