Happy Weekend (And A Little Request...)

I'm so ready for another sunny weekend in Seattle, but before I ditch the laptop for the next 48 hours, I have a little favor to ask you, my dear readers...
Yesterday I posed the question on Twitter... what would you think of a separate coco+kelley blog totally focused on weddings + tabletops? I'm considering it because I have many wedding ideas that pile up, but I don't like devoting too much time to here on c+k where my real focus is style in fashion+interiors. Do you like the wedding posts here? Or would you rather see a separate blog devoted to them? Would you like more tabletop and entertaining posts? Just curious what all your thoughts are... stay tuned for the final decision!!

Happy weekend, and I hope the sun shines in!

*image via the bride's cafe