Happy Thoughts

Just a few little finds that made me smile today...

Maybe I've been living under a rock, but I had no idea that Urban Outfitters was carrying these awesome marquee alphabet letter lights! I've always wanted a vintage one, but I'll settle for the reproduction if it means spelling out any word I want because they're actually available! Woo hoo! From the awesome duo at Keep Calm Gallery, this Tutti Frutti print can't help but brighten up your day! Would be great for a kids room... but I think I'd love it in my entryway. What a fun way to greet guests, right?
My little love of flamingos continues! I found this pair of dishes in Lou Rota's online shop, where I've been obsessed with the little green bugs and roses designs for some time now. I guess I can also add these to the list.