Let's Get This Party Started!

On Friday, coco+kelley turned TWO, and while a few of you loyal readers have been around since the very beginning, many of you have just discovered this blog (and I've just discovered yours!) so I thought it would be fun to dig through my own archives for some favorite posts this week - I figure if I can get excited about it a second time around, it's worth sharing twice!

BUT, before we dive into a trip down memory lane, it would be fully ridiculous to even start celebrating a birthday week without a proper party dress...
My love for Rachel Gilbert and our apparent mutual addiction to sequins and sparkles was totally renewed when I stumbled upon this dress a couple weeks ago. Since then I've been drooling over the combo of white + silver on the majority of the dresses in her latest collection.
I honestly wouldn't even know which one to choose, they're all so glamtastic. The neckline on that black dress above is killer though - quite unique and sexy, don't you think?
Why don't we all just pick one for the week, and call it good? Which one will you be sipping some champagne in with me?