Forever Shopping

Yesterday I was tweeting about my little trip to Forever 21 for a little shopping fix. (Seems like the only place these days I can pull piles of clothes off the racks without checking the price - such a fantastic feeling!) Anyways, I had to share a few of my purchases as promised...
If I hadn't told you where this dress came from, I'm pretty sure you never would have guessed Forever21. (it's a little wrinkled still. sorry!) I will say, it looks 50 times better on too. For $40, there was no way I was walking away from those sequins!
The detailing is kind of amazing - a mix of applique, beading and knit - it's so designer inspired! I can't wait to wear it some summer night.
I also picked up (gasp!) a romper. (Thank you Colleen for aiding in the decision!) And unlike the extremely mini dresses that looked like tops throughout the rest of the store, this piece was perfectly cut for me - not too short and not too long. I also couldn't resist the orange designer knockoff tank.

The key to F21 shopping for me is to try on a bazillion things and pick the ones that look the least generic, with the best little details. I think I scored bigtime this time around!