Style (E)scapes: C+K Patio Inspiration!

Welcome to the 3rd installment of the style (e)scapes series on coco+kelley! Throughout the week we will be looking at inspirations for styling up your outdoor spaces and 'scaping your tabletop for summer entertaining! Now that the season has officially arrived, there's no time like the present to put your backyard, deck, balcony or patio together, so let's get started!

Let's start where all good projects should start: The Inspiration. Throughout the week I'll be focusing on a few different style options for outdoor living, but today I thought I'd share with you the spaces that I pulled out as my own options for the patio I'll be working on throughout the week and sharing with you on Friday!
Since moving in with the boyfriend, I've been trying to work at embracing more blue as it's a color that obviously appeals to the masculine senses. I love the aqua color of the deck on the left, and the mix of patterns in the right. The key for me is bringing in some of that natural wood or wicker to cozy it up a bit too! I love that indoor/outdoor feeling as well - hugely important!
My favorite style for the outdoors is really to this tropical + bohemian look. Love the pop of intense color - in this case mostly pinks - as a contrast to the natural surroundings. Lush landscaping certainly helps bring this style to life, but even just using the right materials, like the bottom right porch does, can create the look you're going for. Layers of pillows, palm leaves in a vase and lots of texture do the trick! The best part is that it really creates a space you can escape to.
Another outdoor favorite? Terra cotta. So why not use the color to decorate with instead of just pot with? I love the warmth it lends to wood and wicker, and the way it allows the green plants to really pop - plus, it's much more neutral than the beachy or traditional blue, or very girly pink. I also love how both these spaces embrace furniture that is low to the ground and loungy! Finally, I adore this set of inspiration as I think it really captures many of the elements I want to incorporate into my porch - intense bright green plants, but with the richness of brown as well. I'd love to take the first room and recreate it outside! So fresh, and great materials. As a California girl, I also love the use of potted palms and grasses. The little side stools and lanterns, as well as great patterned accents, lend such great detail!

So, my dears, your first challenge for the week? Helping me choose a favorite! What would you like to see me do to my own little porch??

*photos via house beautiful, better homes and gardens, domino, coastal living and sunset magazine.