Style (E)scapes: A Sweet Little Patio

Very few of you were willing to share your own patios with me, which can only mean one of two things. Either your place is a disaster or you don't have one! (kidding, kidding) I'm guessing that most of you have a lovely space like the adorable Maggie of magchunk, who styled up her patio setting to share with us! I love how she created a space of her own as a city-dweller, and kept true to her tastes at same time. Won't you join her for a little afternoon treat?
I'm a 24 year-old Northwest girl, born and raised. At magchunk I blog about fashion, interior design, style, and anything I find inspiring. My personal style has always stayed pretty consistent but my taste in interiors changes all the time. Right now I love interiors that are really homey, filled with well-loved antiques and feminine details. And price is always a factor as a single girl in the city!
As an apartment dweller I don't have a ton of outdoor space, but I lucked out with a ground floor unit that has a little (5 x 4) patio in a secured courtyard. I got this little wooden patio set at Ikea for $60. I collect vintage linens and have an odd assortment of glassware, so this little display came out of that (plus some cupcakes, naturally!).
I love the peek through the cupcakes into the courtyard. What a sweet little setup indeed! Thanks so much for sharing Maggie!