Style (E)scapes: Fresh Tabletop Inspiration from {frolic!}

Chelsea's blog {frolic!} has been one of my absolute favorites since day one here at c+k. I've loved watching her grow into the amazing inspiration she has become today - especially in beginning her own floral and styling business. Two of my very favorite things! So who else would I ask to join us during a week of tabletop inspiration?? Chelsea, m'dear... take it away...
yellow scroll
Hello, I am Chelsea Fuss, I blog at Frolic! and love to throw little backyard parties! I always keep these basics on hand: white dishes (I think food looks best on white!), white tablecloth and white vases and then fill everything else in whatever my favorite color of the moment is. I also love adding homemade napkins to my table settings. It's an easy way to switch things up without having to invest in expensive table linens.
I think you can never go wrong with green and white for a summertime table. For this green and white party, I've stuffed kitchen bowls and teacups with green herbs and flowers (alchimilla, oregano, and budded hydrangea). You can use whatever greens you have on hand, most everyone has some kind of green growing in their backyard, even if you don't have a garden!

For serving dishes I've used vintage goblets and old silverware. I added green napkins and pretty green pillows for color. It's fresh and summery for any backyard! Enjoy!

*Resources: Teacup and white vase, Anthropologie. Napkins made from IKEA fabric. Pillows made from Michael Miller and Anna Griffin Fabrics.
yellow scroll
I absolutely loved the freshness and simplicity of this tablescape! Using accessible greens from the garden or herbs that can be used again is a wonderful idea. I also have to agree that you can't go wrong with white! Everyone should have those white linens and dishes on hand, as they make it so easy to mix up other elements for every party. Thank you so much Chelsea for joining in on this week's style (e)scapes series!