Room of the Week 6.11

I stumbled across this room last week sometime and completely fell for the insanely wonderful mix of styles, textures, colors, patterns... everything!
Lucite tray table? Swoon. (I so want one now!) Woven leather chair? Awesome throwback piece to lend to the bohemia vibe of the oversized bench piled with pillows and fur. But the real finishing touch is the wall covering! It completely transforms the space into something a bit more kitchy - and I like it when a room doesn't have to take itself too seriously. I feel inspired and relaxed by the design all at once!

I also wanted to pick an indoor/outdoor room for today because the next style (e)scapes series will be coming the week of June 22-26th, and it will be all about outdoor spaces + entertaining! I will have an incredible giveaway contest to share with you next Monday as a part of the week, but in the meantime, I thought this room could get us all in the mood for sharing ideas for the next theme. SO, if you have a gorgeous patio, deck, porch or sunroom - please please please send it along! Or, if you've got a space you just don't know what to do with, we're up for the challenge. Just be sure to send it asap!

*Update: Many of you have asked about the lucite table - I'm not sure where it's from, but here are a few resources... The Paris Apartment, 1st Dibs, John Salibello, and probably the best one, Aaron Thomas, where the acrylic ottoman has a very similar shape to the table.

*room by fiona barratt, via the goods